So another day almost gone. Just got up, still feeling a little sleepy. I've got a new feature running in my blog. Find it so cool. If you want to have that for your blog, just click on the link which I've added. It's something like emoticons, but I think just suitable for blogs. As you can see, I'm feeling constipated now. I find that hilarious! LOL. Cool eh?
Been thinking about my next step after my degree. Some of you might think it's too early to start planning, but I disagree. It's EXTREMELY scary to be at this point of your life, needing to make major decisions which will affect us FOREVER. Transition is no fun but necessary. Blessings from mommy and daddy are important too as we need their encouragement in our next step. Decisions, decisions, decisions. So reading 'Between Friends' right now is helping me lots. It's written by a guy called Marvin Wong. Simple, real and true.
just one life,
gracey
1 comment:
nice new add-on to your blogger. i like the faces. *smile*
Post a Comment