biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Friday's Feast Sixty

Appetizer
Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to?

The only seasons we have here are wet, wetter, dry, drier!! LOL. With the amount of 'travelling' I've done, Singapore being the furthest, I guess it would be the wet seasons. But, if you ask me to imagine, I think I would love spring the most. The flowers, the greeneries - can just see the wealth of nature everywhere!

Soup
What day of the week is usually your busiest?

That would be Wednesday because my classes start at 9.30 am and end at 5.20pm.

Salad
Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen?

I'm very particular when it comes to those. Not that mine are perfect, but it irks me to see or hear bad English on Malaysian soil. Eeeekkk!! Having said that, I've learnt to be more forgiving of those who make effort to improve rather than those who think they're speaking perfecto English. I cannot remember any example in particular. It's tedious to remember them. :)

Main Course
Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?

Adriana - have not figured that out. And since she's in the land of Aussie, I still have time to figure out. My sister - working on it. :)

Dessert
If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?

A nice ladies' pants which fits just right for my big bum. It needs to make me look fabulous. :P

To have your own feast, head to www.fridaysfeast.blogspot.com

just one life,
gracey

No comments: