biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Monday, August 29, 2005

GOD'S GRACE

I've been feeling rather small of late. That's because I haven't been living a life fully dependent on Jesus. My mind is so mixed up, I can't articulate words to describe my thoughts. Not that I've always been able to.(What is written below has got nothing to do with my mixed up mind)

Today I experienced God's grace and mercy. I asked the Lord more than a month ago to give me an opportunity to share my life with a friend who is precious to me, even more to Jesus. After many weeks of waiting, the door opened without any warning. The best part was that I was not suppose to be at college today. Well, I don't go to college when I have no classes on but today, I had a group meeting.

My friend just shared her life out of nowhere. I froze when she talked about it. Knowing that this was the perfect timing to share Jesus with her, I asked God for wisdom. I didn't know what to do. My tongue was tied the whole time we were talking, and I almost cried with her. No thanks to some interruptions, our conversation flow wasn't very smooth. I so wanted to tell her Jesus loves you and would want to carry your burdens for you if you just let Him. But of course, my mouth was shut as though there were gold inside it. By that time, I was stabbing myself everywhere I imagined I could.Aarrghhh!!!

She left a few minutes later.

I got home and thought I should write her a letter. Instead, here am I, sharing my heart with you. I so desperately want to be there for her and comfort her, but only God can be there all the time. I'll write, in the comfort of my room.

Lord, I beg you to give me more chances like this to speak into her life. Today's glimpse of Your grace makes me want to have more. Lord, only YOU can heal her and love her. Noone can ever give their lives away just for my friend except You, who did it 2000 years ago. Lord, use me. As much as I love her, You LOVE her thousands of times more. Please use me to tell her just that Lord. Aiming for it by the end of the year.

Gosh, this is some major step in my life. One that will bring a breakthrough to top all other breakthroughs in my life in 2005. Let this be IT.

p/s: I've got tones of other stories to tell regarding the weekend. Hope to find some time soon.

just one life,
gracey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great you have take a good step and share with your friend about god keep up