biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cell on Friday

Cell was pretty fun yesterday thanks to my assistants! They really did a great job. So excited to see them grow. I feel like a mommy to them. LOL. Ironic since I am so young myself..ahem ahem..

This is great because it means that they (particularly the 2/3) are moving forward. Seen some real cartoons inside some of the guys. They are so cuuttee!! Unthinkable that the usual quiet ones suddenly changed into lively cartoon characters!

Jerry, George, Kenneth! You should have been there! Was real fun yesterday learning about God and His function in our lives. You could have joined us monkey-ing around. LOL.

On a different note, my thinking and reflecting mode is haunting me again. It's mostly due to the stress and expectations at college, I guess. Funny how when you're most stretched at one point that more things happen around you at the same time. My difficult situations just drove me to God directly. I had no qualms about spending time with Him. I was driven there straight.

Humans are just weird. Maybe, more peculiar than weird. When great things are happening in our lives, we totally/partially forget about God. No praise nor thanksgiving. But when tragedies strike, we suddenly start blaming Him and also search for Him, as though we can't find Him in the dark. How ungrateful bunch of creatures we are.

I pray that we do not only go to God for convenience, or when we are in deep trouble, but at all times. But then again, if there are no problems, we will not be thrown back to reality huh? So that's great in many sense, because the ultimate purpose is that we see Him, and commit ourselves to Him knowing that He means best.

Just a thought on a hot, Saturday afternoon. Have a great weekend everyone!

just one life,
gracey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah we couldn't go cuz everyone was busy that night cept me >.< and no transport (jerry here)

Hopefully see you next week =]

Anonymous said...

y nv mention my name 1? not honored lo lidat... kekeke

gRaCeY said...

Jerry: If you don't have transport next time, let me know earlier. May be able to get someone to drive you.

Lik Xiong: Aiya, if I write your name then you say I simply write then also kena marah right? ;)

Anonymous said...

no no... u say something nice bout me la.... den i sure bangga and hidung kembang 1... den mayb i wil treat u better... go my blog n tok oso la... so lonely ler... :(

gRaCeY said...

Ok Xiong. :)