biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Report report report...

Singapore was a great time of reflecting. It was a great time to breakaway from work and life in KL in general. My mind was totally focused on listening to or rather trying to be attentive to what God had to say to me. It worked. Singapore was a great escapade. Kuala Lumpur would have been too hectic, busy and stressful.

On the first day it was rather hard for me to tune in, but 1 testimony did the job. Once my tears streamed, that was the turning point. For the whole convention, tears just came flowing down freely because it had been a long time since I cried so much. God did speak to me, matters close to my heart, and challenged me to step up somemore.

Realignment it was, and much fellowship that I needed so much, although majority of them were new to me. I thoroughly enjoyed myself teasing and poking good fun at my new friends, and made me more eager to do so especially when they could understand my lameness. Hehehe...

Anyway, tonight I got home early. I feel like I have so much time in my hands! It feels good to be home early, it does. I feel sleepy now, multitasking - talking to Lisa online, chatting with a friend on MSN and blogging. LOL. That's a skill.


renewed,
gracey

3 comments:

寰 said...

hmmm..does that mean people who understand your "lameness" are lame too? hmmm...

gRaCeY said...

Dektos:
Hey Dektos, why not you call me out for a meal? My schedule is unpredictable, just today I had to postpone an outing with friends tomorrow although we had plan it for a week now. Plus, I can't remember how many people I've promised to catch up with! Give me a buzz ya? ;)

?:
Yes, if you can understand my lameness means you're lame too. Only lame people can understand lame jokes, that is to a varying degree too. ;) Thanks for dropping by. It's a pity that it's not the peak blogging period of my life, otherwise, you'd get to read an update blog all the time. :)

gRaCeY said...

*updated*