biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Super Glue

Family is undisposable. Even when you want to get rid of them, they are there through thick and thin, through it all. They stick to you like super mighty glue and cannot be separated.

Thank you Lord for my family, though sometimes I do wish they don't interfere with some parts of my life. LOL. It's a love and hate relationship, bouncing back and forth occasionally. I am blessed indeed.


in gratitude,
gracey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the verse that i have memorize in the sunday school.
"Children obey your parents in the lord ,for this right ,honor your father and mother ."Ephesians 6:1-2

Hmmm pastor has told me god makes every family special ..
I asked pastor how about orphan...what that left other than "god family loves".
I'm still remember the day pastor ask us to say prayer at night to thank god for giving parents that loves me.I hate that lesson from pastor.hehehe :)

Yeap...how much i hope the love from my parents. I LOve You Daddy and mommy (Let me express love here in this blog).Why forsake Mike in this world ..never gave me a chance to love and treasure...
Wohooo....don't too sentimental...