I feel swamped.
I think I mentioned 2 posts ago that I have been unable to think. Straight up, I haven't been able to feel, to bother.
Chore, chore, chore. Life is meaningless. Without God. Life is meaningless.
Ring, ring, ring. Distracted. Fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith.
Tears run dry. Dry drips drops.
Daddy, daddy You are ALWAYS good. You are just right here.
Swamped it is.
I think I mentioned 2 posts ago that I have been unable to think. Straight up, I haven't been able to feel, to bother.
Chore, chore, chore. Life is meaningless. Without God. Life is meaningless.
Ring, ring, ring. Distracted. Fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith.
Tears run dry. Dry drips drops.
Daddy, daddy You are ALWAYS good. You are just right here.
Swamped it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment