biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Friday, July 27, 2007

8 Things About Me

“Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

The 8 items are:

  1. I’m having a breakout due to the consumption of clarithomycin – klacid (in short), an antibiotic for my nose.
  2. I used to play saxophone and I intend to re-learn how to in the future.
  3. I want to own a DSLR and an iBook/PowerBook.
  4. I’m getting used to this colour – soft pink.
  5. I love the outdoors though the discomfort irks me.
  6. I wonder if I will be a Superwoman.
  7. I love the simple, no frills concept as a philosophy of life.
  8. I have a piece of art drawn by an Orang Utan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOMAN!!! You are not supposed to mention my name and link to my anonymous blog!!!

Anonymous said...

now only i know I have been tagged after 2 months!!!!!!