Date: 2 September 2007
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: Dream Centre, Seksyen 13/1
It was a dream that is now a reality. We finally moved. More than a move, God made this dream a reality. We have a building to call our own.
This building is a means for us to serve the community. This church, I hope, continues to feel the heartbeat of God. The church is built for the community.
I'm so glad I can have a jolly good time serving here before I leave for Australia. Given a chance, I wouldn't want to miss the many things God will do in DUMC. I am thankful I am not leaving for good; just a short while for me to be equipped for a lifetime.
I swept through the entire auditorium while standing. It was an awesome sight. There were probably more than 3,000 people in there today. For the first time in my life in Malaysia, I saw people 45 minutes, wait, more like an entire hour earlier for a church service. Couldn't believe it until I saw them walking in droves into the auditorium. Who would think 'punctual' Malaysians could do that? The youths, ushers and worship team had to sit on the floors and staircases to make space for people who were in late, and had no place to sit even at the overflow which probably sat 800 people. It was entirely packed.
Hsien Liang just stood for a good 20 minutes probably, worshipping the awesome God. I was overwhelmed. It is THE Dream Centre, where dreams come alive!! ;)
I was on stage for a brief moment, riding on borrowed glamour. LOL. Stood beside the Senior Pastor. Felt out of place, like a wild jaguar in a house.
Apparently I look different every time. I think I can be equalled to a chameleon - unrecognisable in different settings, and for my case, in different clothes/dressing. After 5 seconds can only people recognise me. That's good, it means there is the surprise element. All you need in events management. I lurve it. Lurve it lurve it lurve it.
Now I'm heading off to bed. Yup. NOW.
early nights no more,
gracey
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: Dream Centre, Seksyen 13/1
It was a dream that is now a reality. We finally moved. More than a move, God made this dream a reality. We have a building to call our own.
This building is a means for us to serve the community. This church, I hope, continues to feel the heartbeat of God. The church is built for the community.
I'm so glad I can have a jolly good time serving here before I leave for Australia. Given a chance, I wouldn't want to miss the many things God will do in DUMC. I am thankful I am not leaving for good; just a short while for me to be equipped for a lifetime.
I swept through the entire auditorium while standing. It was an awesome sight. There were probably more than 3,000 people in there today. For the first time in my life in Malaysia, I saw people 45 minutes, wait, more like an entire hour earlier for a church service. Couldn't believe it until I saw them walking in droves into the auditorium. Who would think 'punctual' Malaysians could do that? The youths, ushers and worship team had to sit on the floors and staircases to make space for people who were in late, and had no place to sit even at the overflow which probably sat 800 people. It was entirely packed.
Hsien Liang just stood for a good 20 minutes probably, worshipping the awesome God. I was overwhelmed. It is THE Dream Centre, where dreams come alive!! ;)
I was on stage for a brief moment, riding on borrowed glamour. LOL. Stood beside the Senior Pastor. Felt out of place, like a wild jaguar in a house.
Apparently I look different every time. I think I can be equalled to a chameleon - unrecognisable in different settings, and for my case, in different clothes/dressing. After 5 seconds can only people recognise me. That's good, it means there is the surprise element. All you need in events management. I lurve it. Lurve it lurve it lurve it.
Now I'm heading off to bed. Yup. NOW.
early nights no more,
gracey
1 comment:
I wan see.. I wan go.. I wan.. I wan.. wats dis..
Post a Comment