It is the dreaded lonely and long drive back to KL. It suddenly hit me today that I cannot come home as often as before and stay longer than a weekend at a time anymore. It's that phase again, and I seriously do not like it.
I'm moving out of my aunt's this weekend, and it'll be a whole lot of adjustments to make again. The dreaded word - again. Too much moving in the past 7 years. I guess sometimes I wish I have my own home in KL, a place I call my own, never having to move out again. It's quite stressful not only to pack and unpack, but the hassle of looking for a place to rent is overwhelming me now.
Being emo? Perhaps. I wish I could stay in my parent's home and not worry about finances, about paying rent, about what, where and with whom to eat, and about facing the wall of your room everyday. It is in moments like this I wonder what life is really all about.
I have a bunch of things I need to complete, and suddenly I feel the weight of expectations again. Is retreat an option? Nope. I'm suppose to handle everything alone and on my own you know? A piece of crap that is.
going that way again,
gracey
I'm moving out of my aunt's this weekend, and it'll be a whole lot of adjustments to make again. The dreaded word - again. Too much moving in the past 7 years. I guess sometimes I wish I have my own home in KL, a place I call my own, never having to move out again. It's quite stressful not only to pack and unpack, but the hassle of looking for a place to rent is overwhelming me now.
Being emo? Perhaps. I wish I could stay in my parent's home and not worry about finances, about paying rent, about what, where and with whom to eat, and about facing the wall of your room everyday. It is in moments like this I wonder what life is really all about.
I have a bunch of things I need to complete, and suddenly I feel the weight of expectations again. Is retreat an option? Nope. I'm suppose to handle everything alone and on my own you know? A piece of crap that is.
going that way again,
gracey
No comments:
Post a Comment