It's been a while aye? I haven't been able to regurgitate anything out for the past few weeks. Have not been able to write anything in my journal as well. Total constipation in thought and expression.
I am trying to make myself write again, since the year is coming to an end. Recording moments past.
It has been a wonderful year. 4 countries in 5 months, what more can I ask for? More than and beyond that, I've experienced some of the best things that's happened in my life at age 24, and wondering if there are anymore. I am sure there will be more great things to anticipate in my twenties.
God has been awesome and faithful. He's shown Himself in so many ways, just the way He's described Himself throughout the Bible. God continues to reveal Himself, though I am blind to Him more often than not.
There's so much to munch about the year, and looking forward to the next 6 years of my remaining twenties.
I am trying to make myself write again, since the year is coming to an end. Recording moments past.
It has been a wonderful year. 4 countries in 5 months, what more can I ask for? More than and beyond that, I've experienced some of the best things that's happened in my life at age 24, and wondering if there are anymore. I am sure there will be more great things to anticipate in my twenties.
God has been awesome and faithful. He's shown Himself in so many ways, just the way He's described Himself throughout the Bible. God continues to reveal Himself, though I am blind to Him more often than not.
There's so much to munch about the year, and looking forward to the next 6 years of my remaining twenties.
No comments:
Post a Comment