biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amigos

So I have been pretty laid back in a busy way, if that makes any sense. What have I been up to? Let's see:

1. Washing dishes day and night
2. Watching TV at night
3. Sometimes cooking
4. Baking - only baked a few times and attempted on scones last night, and made better the skill this morning!
5. Writing, e-mailing and chatting
6. Making appreciation cards
7. Doing other brainless things

I will be packing my bags (again!) to leave for home. I can't help but feel out-of-place. Is this how you feel when you move around a lot? It makes you tired really quickly, yet when you know what is on the other end waiting for you, the tiredness of travelling and seeing 'new' things spring alive! I confess, I have been quite a globe trotter these last 3 years. Never in my imagination would I have thought about trotting to so many nations and cities within such a short period of time.

One of the things that have been ringing in my mind is about friendships. See, I do have a lot of friends, good ones. With my work though, I have not been able to keep in touch with everyone, and be as involved in their lives as I hope I could be. THAT feeling, sucks. It sucks that what used to be ain't gonna be no more. And it sucks that I miss all the important celebrations with them - CNY, reunions, weddings, birthdays. I can only congratulate from afar, and long to be with them. And it is painful that I do have to let go some all the time, and make more. The possibilities of seeing some again is very low - and so maybe I just play aloof when I zone out wherever I am.

I feel old. The position of ripe, old friends is hard to come by, because people come and go all the time. I need some stability, but not yet. Any kind is welcomed. Maybe I will understand a little bit more of this as I continue living life.

And I know if you are reading this, you are my friend. Write to me sometimes to tell me how you are? :) It makes my heart smile even if it is just a short little intake of your life.


chela

No comments: