biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Life

I haven't blogged any deep stuff of late. You wonder why? I know why..

My life is preoccupied with assignments nowadays. And rants. Not very good, but you don't have to start preaching on me.

It's been assignments all over my face, in every inch of my being, and I do not like the feeling. I'm dry. Drained. Empty.

If life's only about work, then it is really meaningless. Picture this.

Morning: Wake up, then go for classes.
Afternoon: More classes, and discussion on assignments.
Night: Lots of hours spent in front of the computer working on assignments.
Early morning: Get about 5-6 hours of sleep just to repeat the same cycle again.

Pathetic right?

But if God's in it from the beginning, then the day would be different totally. And full of purpose. Doesn't that sound great? It does, to me.

Cheers.

one life to live,
gracey

4 comments:

Ken said...

assignments....sigh.....
cant wait till exams over....

your case......exams over = graduate = WORK! = permanent holiday!

chillz

gRaCeY said...

I still have ONE more semester to go after this. So, not just yet. =) Work =/ holiday. =)

Anonymous said...

YES i agree! I only look forward to holidays every year...well i'm playful

gRaCeY said...

You're playful? You're more than that Phil.. ;)