biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Friday, November 18, 2005

FreeDOM!

I am free. Call me. Ask me out. Date me. Message me online. Ajak me. Watch movie. Talk crap. Whatever. If I am not booked, I can sure meet up with you! =) Unless I am too lazy or too tired to get out of the house or I am just not around the city vicinity! I feel so free that I can dance around all day! Well, if there was a beach I can go to, that'll be extra nice to dance to the sound of the wave! Bliss.

Okay, so I'll post up some pictures I took with my Special Ops team at Planet Shakers and some others with a few from the Planet Shakers band and team. Was a great time of serving at the Conference even though exams was near and it was my first PS conference! Haven't been that hyperactive for a long long time! Got to run, will blog again later about my insights on life! =)


one life to live,
gracey

No comments: