Yup, you read that right. My butt got some publicity in college today. Dektos, don't start laughing. Let me finish the story first. LG came to promote some competition today (can't remember what) and during the promo they showed some video clip. Apparently they got my butt. I have no idea when they came to take a video (don't even remember seeing a video camera in the college the last 2 weeks!) but my friends said my butt was just in the way of where the video was shooting. Hah. Now you have it, the most popular butt in college! SO much for low profile. Oh, thank God not many people know me. Lisa, Erin and the rest who are still around, please please don't say anything to anyone. Sungguh memalufyingkan you know? This Aaron, Jenn and Wan Chee happily laughing at me. Go ahead and laugh. It's quite funny actually. Just don't tell anyone in college that it was my butt! Paiseh lah. The MC said something like overexposure??? What the???!!! But then again, I wasn't there to watch it, so the malu feeling is not too bad. But still. *blushing*
BY THE WAY, I am very proud of my butt okay. It's nice. Of course man! God created it. Haha. Lame but TRUE. Laugh all you like, but DON'T publicise it.
same yet different and fainting,
gracey
BY THE WAY, I am very proud of my butt okay. It's nice. Of course man! God created it. Haha. Lame but TRUE. Laugh all you like, but DON'T publicise it.
same yet different and fainting,
gracey
2 comments:
Next time we meet, I'm gonna look more closely at your butt... :P
Irene: LOL. Check all you like, but I ain't stripping. :P
Dektos: You mangkuk la. Budak gatal! :P Whack you only you know.
Post a Comment