Back in the place I don't exactly belong. Wonder whether I will ever feel or know I belong here, the heart of Malaysia? Remains a question.
I am in my mellow mood, hanging around thinking, as I always do when time is on my side. Well, it will be only for the next few days I guess since student life is coming to an end. I dread that.
I am not enthusiastic about working yet, and most likely it is because I have not had my rest and time to contemplate about life, and probably also some other important events happening in my life right now. Nope, I cannot reveal it publicly but those have to do with making decisions. It is never pleasant when you don't really know what is happening, but I take comfort in the Creator who holds EVERYTHING in His hands, in His time. God is good.
I am excited, yes, despite the end of having so much free time, about quite a few things at the same time. I am scheduled to attend an International Conference at the end of July and excited about the things I am about to learn about organising events. The conference will probably be one of the main highlights this year, so it's cool. People have warned me about the hard work in the event management field, but I am not afraid of that. I know hard work pays off at the end of the day, not only in monetary terms, but also spiritually, emotionally and also do good to our self-actualisation climb.
God has been magmanimous with me, since when is He not right? There are so many little things I am grateful for, although not every area of my life is going great now. I just pray this learning process begins to make many more changes in the person that I am - positive changes definitely. Firstly, I will have to change the way I respond to life. But that's another matter, not for this post. =)
Wish you all God's blessings upon your life, in spite of your circumstance.
I am in my mellow mood, hanging around thinking, as I always do when time is on my side. Well, it will be only for the next few days I guess since student life is coming to an end. I dread that.
I am not enthusiastic about working yet, and most likely it is because I have not had my rest and time to contemplate about life, and probably also some other important events happening in my life right now. Nope, I cannot reveal it publicly but those have to do with making decisions. It is never pleasant when you don't really know what is happening, but I take comfort in the Creator who holds EVERYTHING in His hands, in His time. God is good.
I am excited, yes, despite the end of having so much free time, about quite a few things at the same time. I am scheduled to attend an International Conference at the end of July and excited about the things I am about to learn about organising events. The conference will probably be one of the main highlights this year, so it's cool. People have warned me about the hard work in the event management field, but I am not afraid of that. I know hard work pays off at the end of the day, not only in monetary terms, but also spiritually, emotionally and also do good to our self-actualisation climb.
God has been magmanimous with me, since when is He not right? There are so many little things I am grateful for, although not every area of my life is going great now. I just pray this learning process begins to make many more changes in the person that I am - positive changes definitely. Firstly, I will have to change the way I respond to life. But that's another matter, not for this post. =)
Wish you all God's blessings upon your life, in spite of your circumstance.
Psalm 121
A song of ascents.
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
crossing over,
gracey
No comments:
Post a Comment