biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Whirlwind

Many things have transpired since the last time I updated this blog. I have been working on a shoot and had no time to do anything except coming home to shower then sleep after each day of video shooting. My computer decided to 'die' when I needed it most. Added to my cost of living. It is now safe in the hands of my brother, who so kindly is checking what went wrong with my baby.

Been thinking more and more about YWAM lately. By human standards, I will not be able to raise the amount that I need to have to get my butt there. Challenged to choose another base. Now I need to rethink.

One thing for sure, I need blessings from you to get me certain items. Will let you know the details later.

Update again soon.


whirlwind,
gracey

No comments: