300 days later, I'm still here, figuring out what life is all about.
2 bangs at one go. Anymore to hit me?
Eyes are dry, I tried. I gave everything I could gather.
I guess that was a wrong move afterall?
Some people just need to grow up and be responsible for the things they've done. And some others got to learn to own up to responsibilities. Do the right thing.
I've got an attitude problem? You're damn right I do. Too bad you don't know how to handle it, and threw it back at me. -edited-
Thank God I have great friends. Appreciate them so much more now. The interesting part is that most of them are males. When am I going to start being vulnerable to females? Thanks Lisa, Lionel, G, Jay and Jason. You are indeed the BEST.
working it out,
gracey
2 bangs at one go. Anymore to hit me?
Eyes are dry, I tried. I gave everything I could gather.
I guess that was a wrong move afterall?
Some people just need to grow up and be responsible for the things they've done. And some others got to learn to own up to responsibilities. Do the right thing.
I've got an attitude problem? You're damn right I do. Too bad you don't know how to handle it, and threw it back at me. -edited-
Thank God I have great friends. Appreciate them so much more now. The interesting part is that most of them are males. When am I going to start being vulnerable to females? Thanks Lisa, Lionel, G, Jay and Jason. You are indeed the BEST.
working it out,
gracey
No comments:
Post a Comment