biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thorn 1

I sprained my ankle AGAIN today. Guess the first word that I uttered right after??

"S-H-I-T"!!!

Super unholy, but it really is shitty to have my ankle sprained again. Try getting it for the fifth time and you'll know how terrible a feeling/a state one's in when this happens.

I'm still in PAIN and I think I would be a PAIN too. Just try not to be a PAIN to me?


shit happened,
gracey

No comments: