It's been 11 days. Forgive me for the silence. the 11 days passed quickly. Was occupied at work, had only completed one of our many road shows this month, last night. How I wish I could be excused/away for the rest of July. It had only just begun.
I'm now at home, leaving for work soon. Yeah, worked over the weekend but asked to check in at work at lunch time. How wonderful. Okay, I can be less sarcastic.
I've had 11 mixed days. I don't remember being uptight much, although many things were demanding my attention. Could it be that I have learnt something good, like really, and I have changed? Being more patient? Okay, it just sounds odd saying that.
Okay, catch up with blogging soon. Hopefully tonight. =)
tired ah,
gracey
I'm now at home, leaving for work soon. Yeah, worked over the weekend but asked to check in at work at lunch time. How wonderful. Okay, I can be less sarcastic.
I've had 11 mixed days. I don't remember being uptight much, although many things were demanding my attention. Could it be that I have learnt something good, like really, and I have changed? Being more patient? Okay, it just sounds odd saying that.
Okay, catch up with blogging soon. Hopefully tonight. =)
tired ah,
gracey
No comments:
Post a Comment