Trusting God for finances is really no kidding. Seriously, who would have thought that it will come to this? I am going half crazy thinking about the number of days I have left here in Malaysia, and how much I need to raise to be able to cover the first phase. To think that I am having a drought isn't helping at all.
It is really easy to say I will trust God. Coming to the crunch of it, I am honestly trying to take things into my own hands - giving God a hand to provide for me. As if He needs one, but really, I have no qualms taking over!!
So I guess that's all human. With fear, we just want to take things into our own hands!! Honestly, I don't even know where the rest of the money is coming from. Michelle says just trust God. He will provide.
Man, I don't know what I'm in for, but surely God has this all figured out huh?
trembling,
gracey
It is really easy to say I will trust God. Coming to the crunch of it, I am honestly trying to take things into my own hands - giving God a hand to provide for me. As if He needs one, but really, I have no qualms taking over!!
So I guess that's all human. With fear, we just want to take things into our own hands!! Honestly, I don't even know where the rest of the money is coming from. Michelle says just trust God. He will provide.
Man, I don't know what I'm in for, but surely God has this all figured out huh?
trembling,
gracey
1 comment:
Yes, my dear. Just trust. Nothing you can do but doggedly trust and refuse to doubt!
Post a Comment