I came back from my tru' blu' Kiwi experience - ALIVE. More than alive. My heart is roaring, and bursting. Of excitement.
Green, yellow, red, more green. That's the road ahead, aye? That was also the road to Te Aroha. The Love.
God promised to never leave nor forsake me. And I trust. It is at home will I have my answers. I have been hearing You alright, God. Thank you for confirming that today. I can still hear Your voice, whether audibly or through other means. For a moment I thought I wasn't. Phew.
So You're going to take me on an exciting ride. I can't wait, and I want to remain standing just as Paul did. The road ahead may be a solitude journey, there might not be anyone who understands, but at least You do. Give me strength to pass through. God forbid that I walk away from Your call, and oh, thank You for making Your gifts and call for my life irrevocable. I am thankful that some will understand that my journey with You may have to be a journey alone, without peers, and sometimes with lots of persecution and rejection. You never rejected me, I guess that's more than sufficient.
I am having cold sweat. Joy or misery? It is You I am choosing. In Your time it is.
In Your time.
gracey
Green, yellow, red, more green. That's the road ahead, aye? That was also the road to Te Aroha. The Love.
God promised to never leave nor forsake me. And I trust. It is at home will I have my answers. I have been hearing You alright, God. Thank you for confirming that today. I can still hear Your voice, whether audibly or through other means. For a moment I thought I wasn't. Phew.
So You're going to take me on an exciting ride. I can't wait, and I want to remain standing just as Paul did. The road ahead may be a solitude journey, there might not be anyone who understands, but at least You do. Give me strength to pass through. God forbid that I walk away from Your call, and oh, thank You for making Your gifts and call for my life irrevocable. I am thankful that some will understand that my journey with You may have to be a journey alone, without peers, and sometimes with lots of persecution and rejection. You never rejected me, I guess that's more than sufficient.
I am having cold sweat. Joy or misery? It is You I am choosing. In Your time it is.
In Your time.
gracey
No comments:
Post a Comment