biking with the wind blowing me...

yeah, hoping that my mind makes some sense in writing. my sense of black and white in matters relating to life and thoughts are becoming blurred - i hope not by the influence of new age but rather by the influence and my human understanding of the grace of God. i want these recordings to become a reminder of God's faithfulness in my golden days.
So, welcome my friend, let's learn together. I beckon you.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Adam

Last night was one of my best nights, amongst many nights this month. 

Adam is here. Adam, the person who had a share of my thoughts when I was doing my DTS in Perth is leading a team here now. He was my one-on-one (my mentor) with Sharon, and both were very important people to me while I was there. They both knew my struggles, and the things God had spoken to me in that 6 months.

And God brought Adam to Malaysia just when I needed to hear things I need to hear. We caught up last night after I had a good catch up with Lisa. Yeah, 2 in a row. Don't get that often, so seized the moment. As usual, he asked questions, ones that matter to get me into my thinking mode. And we still have more 'one-on-one' sessions to do, okay maybe just one more since he will be busy and I can't see him during the day of a work day. Imagine processing your one year worth of thoughts in a short 30 minutes. Too short.

Adam's 4 years younger, but he never ceases to remind me that there are great young men out there who are mature and beyond their years. He is quite a man. Too bad girls, he's taken. :P He still speaks life into mine, just like before, and does so with much wisdom. It is great to have you here Adam.

gracey

No comments: